01/10/2022

thumbnail

A Dad în à Bar

 



Mr. Perkins (it's set in the U.K.) walks into a bar and sits down

on one of the stools.

"Can I get you a drink?" asks the bartender.

"No, thank you," said Mr. Perkins. "I tried to drink

alcohol once and I didn't like it"

A few minutes later, the bartender lights a cigar. "This will

interested," he asks Mr. Perkins.

"No, thank you," said Mr. Perkins. "I tried to smoke once

and I didn't like it"

The other people in the bar are ready to move into a room in the

fond of playing poker and they ask Mr. Perkins if he wants

play with them.

"No, thank you," said Mr. Perkins. "I tried the game once and

really, it wasn't for me..."

Perkins sits on the bar stool doing nothing, so the bartender

asks him: "You don't drink, you don't smoke, you don't gamble...

so what are you doing here?"

"I'm expecting my son, we have an appointment"

The bartender replies: "It must be your only child..."

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About