07/09/2022

thumbnail

In the steam room



 – Hello, darling, are you in the hammam?

- Yes my darling.

– Honey, you're not going to believe me, I'm in front of a fur store. Honey, they have a mink! Magnificent, beautiful, at a price. Unbelievable !

"How much mink, darling?"

– Given, my love, given. 7000 euros. You realize ?

– But you already have coats of them, my darling!

– Please, darling, he is really… Superb!

- Okay, okay. Go ahead, buy it, your mink!

- Oh, thank you my love, say, I don't want to bother you, but you know, while passing by the Mercedes dealership earlier, I saw their latest coupe. He is handsome ! Wonderful. In addition, I spoke to the seller, the one on display is brand new, leather interior, gold paint... I don't want to abuse your kindness, but what do you think?

– Honey, you are exaggerating, we already have cars!

– You promised me one day that we would have a coupe!

- How much, the car, my dear?

– You won't believe me, my darling, they let us have it for only 100,000 Euros, with all the options!

– Well, OK, OK, we have money, go ahead… Take your car!

– My love, I love you, life with you is wonderful! Say, I abuse, but do you remember our little trip to the French Riviera? Do you remember the Cohens' house with the swimming pool, the tennis court? Do you know it's for sale? I saw her passing in front of the agency! And if we bought it to have a pied-à-terre in the south?

- I had already thought of that, yes! Are you telling me it's for sale?

"Is that true, darling, have you thought about that?" Can I really go to the agency? You know, it's really not very expensive, and what class!

- How much is it worth?

– They posted it at 4.2 million, my love!

– Well, you go, anyway, I have money, I might as well spend it. But no more than 4 million!

– My love, this is the most beautiful day of my life! You are wonderful, I love you, can't wait tonight!

"See you tonight, darling.


The guy hangs up, raises his hand and shouts:

– Whose phone is this?



Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About